2015 Spring Semester Information Sessions
All sessions will be held in room 090 in the
18th Avenue Library
Tuesday, February 10, 5:30pm
Wednesday, February 25, 11:30am
News and Events
- Prepare, Present, and Preserve: Moving Your Research Posters from Physical to Digital- January 28, 5:00-6:30pm, 150 Thompson Library, RSVP
- Summer Research Proposal Peer-to-Peer Help Session- January 29, 5:00-7:00pm, 291 Mendenhall, RSVP
- Denman Undergraduate Research Forum- Abstract submission is now OPEN! Deadline: February 5, 2015
- Apply to present at the U21 Conference at the University of Auckland, New Zealand! Deadline: February 9, 2015
- Applications now open for 2015 Summer Research Funding Awards. More information and applications available here. Deadline: February 16, 2015 at noon.
News and Events Archive 2014, 2015
The URO is open during Spring Semester:
Call at 292-8307 or e-mail us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
We are located at 53 W. 11th Ave.
Thompson Library Peer Advising:
2015 Spring Semester Library Advising has begun. Come visit us Monday-Friday from 1-3pm on the 1st floor across from the elevators!
URO Listserv and E-News
Email the firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up to receive our weekly E-News and announcements.
The Office of Responsible Research Practices holds office hours to assist SBS students with IRB submissions. See their website for dates, times, and locations.